Windfoil dedication. Soft and effective pumping for low winds, and once up on the foil a light and easy feeling. The Skyscape has evolved for 2019: new profiles improve performance over the Skyscape 2018 model. A 5 batten, 3 cam design, the Skyscape is especially reactive to pumping while the cams provide foil stability.
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle to your mast
- SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sail bag)
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Tubed batten structure – solid stability for the upper end of the wind range
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – limits water entry into the mast sleeve for fast recovery
- Blade mast pocket construction – pocket sides under the tack pulley webbings for rotation ease, clean mast pocket and longevity
- Kevlar strip applications – profile definition, mast pocket stability and longevity
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim diamond – leech release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
With the succes of the 2018 Skyscape, it was a big goal to improve it. For 2019 the sail is the same concept but we improved the stability and top speed, as well as the cam rotation.
Foiling is flight!
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Skyscape 2019 questions
Just click the box below.