With its ultra light weight, the Airscape is all about free expression.
It is stable in hands, easy to duck, and explosive to pop.
The Airscape was substantially reworked and benefits from new leech outlines and an increased aspect ratio. The head battens are also more angled to project the upper area higher, leading to narrower head widths for 2021.
The outcome is sails that are super reactive and offer greater control through the moves.
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – for responsive, low-end drive and easy top-end handling
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- 2 mil triax upper body panels – UV stable and weight reduction
- 4 mil biax window panels – durable visibility
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction for maximized longevity
- RDM recommended, SDM compatible – both mast types fully compatible to maximise your windsurfing experience
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design for easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Airscape 2021 questions
Just click the box below.