Skyscape 2021 range includes two styles of sail:
Newly evolved Skyscape 5.8, 6.4 and 7.0 profiles improve early flying ability. These 5-batten 3-cam designs have a moderately-narrow mast pocket. They are particularly well suited to light winds and across-the-wind foiling. The new high-aspect Skyscape 8.0 and 9.0 are 6-batten 3-cam designs with moderately wide mast pockets. They are especially powerful in light winds, and very well suited to upwind / downwind foiling courses.
The 2021 Skyscape is all-new. Higher aspect ratios (shorter booms), new luff curves, modified vertical and horizontal shapes combine to redefine Skyscape performance.
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle to your mast
- SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sailbag) included with sizes 7.0 and smaller
- Metallic cam interfaces MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Tubed batten structure – solid stability for the upper end of the wind range
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Blade mast pocket construction – pocket sides under the tack pulley webbings for rotation ease, clean mast pocket and longevity
- Kevlar strip applications – profile definition, mast pocket stability and longevity
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Skyscape 2021 questions
Just click the box below.