Powerful in the break, but quick and agile on the face, the 4-batten Wavescape 2021 is the ultimate Loftsails design for wave expression!
The design has been reshaped to a higher aspect ratio that allows the use of a shorter boom. Coupled with a reduced width head this gives the sail a more compact feel.
The luff length increase is balanced by the introduction of a closed sleeve head that replaces the previously used plug fitting.
Leech outlines have been adjusted to further improve rig reactivity.
- Light and tough: Integrated Panel Concept (IPC); 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body – ultimate resistance in heavy surf
- Total X-Ply construction
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double Dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- Triple-reinforced foot, leech and luff construction for maximised longevity of your rig
- High visibility window - see the lip from your bottom turn
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design - easy access to your mastextension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations– responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
- RDM recommended, SDM compatible – both mast types compatible to maximise your windsurfing experience
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Wavescape 2021 questions
Just click the box below.