The Oxygen is pure freeride: easy, accessible performance 18 years refined. The Oxygen has won magazine tests consistently since its inception as the O2 when the Loftsails brand began. 16 magazine test wins since 2005. The Oxygen: progressive slalom performance in an easy, cam-free package. Proven performance.
- Blue: full X-Ply – 5 mil biaxial luff and foot panels, 4 mil biax window panels, 3.5 mil biax leech panels, 2 mil upper body panels
- Orange: 5 mil biaxial luff and foot panels, 5 mil mono window and 4 mil mono body panels
- Tubed batten systems – control in the upper end
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech release character to suit your sailing conditions
- Cross batten with leech extension batten and inset clew – connects the boom to the batten structure and promotes lower leech twist for upper-end ease
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides – same material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry
- Sizes 7.8 and up 7 battens, 7.3 and down 6 battens
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design – easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- Trim diamond – leech-release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
Design Testimonial by Monty Spindler
Oxygenate your windsurfing!
Miriam RasmussenNOR 17 International Team Rider Norway
What do you like about the Oxygen 2019?
This is my favourite Loftsail from now on! I have been testing the 2019 6.3 Oxygen for weeks, and I am still surprised on how well it performs compared to my cambered rigs. I knew on beforehand that top speed and acceleration could compare with my racesails, but I was surprised to find out how fantastically controlled the Oxygen performs when sailing in overpowered conditions. My test size 6.3 flawlessly handled winds far exceeding what you would expect it to do. With the effortless no-cam handling, sailing the Oxygen was all about the fun of windsurfing!
Magazine test results
"When you have a technical related product question."Write a question
"Learn and understand our products better."Learn more
"When you want to buy online direct out of stock."Buy now
"Sorry to hear this happened, let's work out a solution"Apply
Share your feedback
"Help us to improve to make our products even better than they are."Give feedback
"Visit your nearest local shop who stock Loftsails."Find out