DEDICATED COURSE RACE FOIL SAIL
The totally new Skyblades are 7-batten 4-cam high aspect designs that are a development step from the Loftsails Skyscapes. Skyblades combine enhanced stability with the powerful, pump-able Skyscape design package. The additional batten and cam shift these new sails to the upper-end performance level of competitive windfoiling. The firm Skyscape exhaust (leech twist) generates phenomenal upwind and downwind angles. These are cutting-edge designs for cutting-edge windfoil racing.
- Large transparent foot panel to maintain visibility during competition
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle on your mast
- SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sailbag)
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content. Top 3 specialized 100% carbon tubes – carbon tubes are lightweight and deliver superior stability for the upper end
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – limits water entry into the mast sleeve for fast recovery
- Blade mast pocket construction – pocket sides under the tack pulley webbings for rotation ease, clean mast pocket and longevity
- Kevlar strip applications – profile definition, mast pocket stability and longevity
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim marker - leech release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
Design Testimonial by Monty Spindler
Foiling has become my focus. Foiling is fantastic! With competitive foil sail designs in constant evolution, we introduce the new Skyblades — dedicated foil racing at the cutting edge.
Fernando Martínez del CerroESP-71 International Team Rider, Tarifa R&D Spain
Testing By Fernando Martinez Del Cerro
Racing on foil boards is now a serious discipline and we have responded. After many months of hard work we are confident delivering and recommending this sail. Want to be the first around the course? This is your choice. Optimised for best upwind and downwind foiling performance. The high aspect design flies upwind and we've added the power to charge full downwind too. These sails are light, stable, and capable of leading the fleet.
"When you have a technical related product question."Write a question
"When you want to buy online direct out of stock."Buy now
"Sorry to hear this happened, let's work out a solution"Apply
Share your feedback
"Help us to improve to make our products even better than they are."Give feedback
"Visit your nearest local shop who stock Loftsails."Find out