- Internal vertical and horizontal Kevlar strip applications at cams – defines profile and augments stability
- Blade mast pocket construction features mast panel and 2 mil triax X-Ply mast pocket sides (3 layers) tensioned directly (all 3 layers under tack pulley webbings) – downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pocket resulting in the Speedblade’s firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge
- 4 mil Dimension Polyant monofilm body panels – proven superior performance
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content. Top 3 specialized 100% carbon tubes – carbon tubes are lightweight and deliver superior stability for your upper end
- Unique SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sailbag) included with all sizes
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – the rig is streamlined for improved speeds
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket construction – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim marker - leech-release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
Click to reveal features.
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Speedblade 2020 questions
Just click the box below.
What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.